Customer Services Parking Assistant - Car Park Attendant (AWDO-P2653)
Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant with excellent Customer Service skills required on a part-time basis for a European Company based in Cardiff.
BASIC SALARY: £7.20 per hour
BONUS PAYMENTS: There is the potential to earn up to one month’s salary
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (with Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: Working 30 hours per week 3 days per week from 0800 – 1800 or 0200 - 2400
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence will not be considered for this position.
We have a fantastic new part-time job opportunity for a Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant that has excellent customer service skills.
Working as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will join the Company’s team in Cardiff providing a safe and secure environment for the Company’s Customers vehicles.
As the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will need a full drivers licence, excellent customer service and communication skills.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
• Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
• Constantly provide and ensure a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards
• Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
• Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
• Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
• Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
• Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
• Previous cash handling experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
• A full driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
AWD online operates as an employment agency