Highly skilled Healthcare Assistants
Job Title: Highly Skilled Healthcare Assistants
Location: Horley, Surrey
Salary: £12.00 - £14.00 per hour
We are recruiting for a rapidly expanding complex healthcare service providing bespoke packages of care to highly dependent adults living at home with the following conditions:
• Spinal cord injuries
• Acquired brain injuries
• Learning & physical disabilities
Essential experience required:
• HCA’s with current experience working with adults with the above conditions
• Skilled HCA’s with a minimum of 1 year within the acute sector of the NHS/specialist nursing homes
• Qualified nurses trained abroad
• Qualified nurses awaiting PIN or PIN not renewed/Lapsed
Previous experience working with PEG/tracheostomies/ventilators could be an advantage.
Various Shifts available on a full time or part time basis.
We are also loving for Live In Carers in Surrey to assist with personal care and manual handeling, working on a 1 week on and 1 week off basis.
Their aim is to provide clients with a care team of the highest calibre. Their team of qualified specialist nurse trainers train all selected candidates in our fully equipped specialist training facility and further support all care teams in the client’s home on a daily basis.