International/UK Customer Care Agent
We are a Courier Company based in Byfleet, Surrey and we are looking for an experienced International/UK Customer Care Agent.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor to join our hard working team.
Duties will include:
* Starting the day liasing with our International Agents to see if there are any Imports,
returns etc to be collected from either by yourself or by one if our in-house couriers.
* During the working day answer enquiries & take bookings, dealing with internal
customer-care agents and customers.
* Although primary focus will be International shipments, both outbound and inbound
assistance and involvement with any UK Overnight consignments that will also be
* Providing quotations particulary for special or unusual outbound international
shipments or imports.
* Develop an in-house understanding of the international product/procedures with other
members fo customer care team & warehouse operatives.
* Review and advise upon performance of International Agents, help & advise with
enhancements of our in-house systems, including setting up Customer & Agents tariffs
and any general day to day house-keeping.
* As couriers arrive back into the depot in the early evening, move into the warehouse
international area ready to process and route International consignments checking the
contents of the goods making sure that the correct paperwork accompanies the
customer's goods. Develop Evening Warehouse staff's knowledge of and potential issues
or problems and show them how to overcome them.
* Produce Agents Manifests, once completed load your vehicle or oversee the loading of an
* End of day should be completed around 20.00pm.
Salary dependent on age & experience will be discussed at Interview Stage.
Please attach your CV with your full name and address when applying for the position.