Menswear Sales Assistant - Full Time
Maze is a family-run business retailing Menswear, Womenswear and Accessories. With stores in Bristol, Bath and Taunton, we pride ourselves on being a long-standing Independent, committed to offering customers a great experience both online and in our stores.
We aspire to be a great place to work and strive to make each Maze store a friendly community with a family feel. We invest, develop & train our staff. We’re proud to say that 100% of our store managers were promoted from Sales Assistants and many of our team members have worked with us for years. We offer a bonus scheme, a generous clothing allowance, and additional in-store discounts.
At Maze we want to ensure that our customers receive the best possible experience therefore our Sales Assistant role is essential in providing first class customer service. We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Assistant who thrives in a dynamic environment and has a real passion for our product and our stores.
• Provide excellent customer service according to high Maze standards, actively giving the customer attention throughout the store.
• Build long-standing relationships with customers, offering personal styling expertise.
• Contribute to store performance through product knowledge and presentation.
• Understand the local customer base and meet their requirements in all dealings with customers.
• Operate tills and all associated procedures such as refunds and returns.
• Work with the store team to share ideas and suggestions to help colleagues, customers and store
• Keep the selling area, tills, fitting rooms and stock rooms clean and well maintained.
• Stock and replenish the selling floor and examine merchandise to identify item to be replenished
(working in both back and front of house).
• Work as a team member to ensure that the store is run profitably and efficiently.
• Use teamwork to assist all employees in providing excellent customer service and maintaining store standards, communicating professionally with all team members.
What We’re Looking For
• Retail experience is preferable, but a passion for people and fashion is essential.
• Confident, with good verbal communication skills.
• Friendly, professional personality.
• Understand our business – who we are, what we sell and what we aim to achieve.
• A team player and contributor to a positive, professional working environment.
• Competitive salary, with possibility for rapid progression
• Pension contributions
• Bonus scheme
• 40% staff discount
• Uniform allowance
• Childcare vouchers