This is a demanding, challenging and rewarding role, working for a successful business executive with regular travel commitments, who needs a mature, highly organised, capable and experienced PA to organise his real estate investment business, as well as his busy personal and family life and household. The role is home office based from both your own home, as well as from the family home of the executive, in Putney, SW15, when required so. It is best suited for a locally based individual with full clean drivers licence.
You will need to have had at least 15 years of experience in either corporate or private household PA work, in a fast paced business environment or a busy large family home or preferably both.
• You must possess impeccable attention to detail and a concern for accuracy.
• You must have strong planning and organisational skills and experience of organising and prioritising tasks.
• You must have the ability to work on your own as well as taking direction from others, to manage your time effectively and work to tight deadlines.
• You must be highly resourceful, able to maintain focus and control even under pressure, multi-task and use your initiative.
• You must be highly motivated and not easily discouraged.
• You must have excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
• You must be proficient with MS Office.
• You must have a full clean UK driving license.
Your business related tasks will include:
• Dealing with administrative matters relating to private business interests, including rental properties, refurbishment projects, property viewings, issuing contracts, liaise with merchants, suppliers, contractors, local authorities & utility companies for various projects.
• Carrying out specific telephone and web based research like calling up estate agents to value a potential project.
• Composing non-routine correspondence, ad-hoc reports, creating documents and presentations and processing expenses.
• Organising and managing overseas travel, meetings and events, includes planning and producing itineraries, booking flights, transfers and accommodation and liaising with the executive’s international offices.
• Managing car, medical and travel insurance.
• Managing restaurant and event bookings, as well as catering and hospitality requirements as required.
• Dealing with accountants and lawyers to follow up on pressing matters.
• Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
• Handling general household administrative tasks for the family and doing family errands.
• Arrange family holidays and travel, social diaries, restaurant and event bookings, organise household entertaining and planning ahead.
• Organising the children’s schedules outside school and their extra curricular activities.
• Ordering supplies for the household.
• You must be experienced working with children, as you will be at the home at times when the family is in full swing and you will be organising things relating to Children’s activities. A nanny is employed.
• You may be required to assist with school run on occasions.
You must be able to provide three recent contactable references and be willing to undertake a DBS (CRB) check and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Pay will be negotiable and dependent on skills and experience.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY with your CV IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA. Please summarise all relevant experience in a covering letter. Applications who do not will not receive a response. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.